The San Antonio missions, including San Antonio de Valero, popularly known as the Alamo, were originally under the care of the missionary College of Santa Cruz de Querétaro. In 1772 the Querétaro school gave up the San Antonio missions to the college of Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe de Zacatecas, so their missionaries could labor in other fields. In the transfer a detailed inventory was drawn up and copies can be found in the archives of the two colleges located in Celaya, Guanajuato, Mexico. The Spanish text is on the left side of every page and the English translation is on the right. Very Good copy. Austin, 1977 Texas Historical Commission, State Archeologist Special Report 23, 1st Ed., 40 Pgs, PB with staples.